Kühne Logistics University’s (KLU) further education program has been nominated as one of the best business schools in Germany based on a current ranking recently conducted by stern, a German magazine. KLU’s Executive Education programs were awarded a total of five out of five stars. Only two other universities joined the KLU with top accolades: the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and the ESCP Business School.
The overall star-scale rating was calculated based on the following three dimensions in which KLU placed among the top three best-rated universities:
- quality of learning (currentness and design of learning materials, preparation of learning content, service and support, learning value) – 50%
- price-performance ratio – 25%
- satisfaction/recommendation – 25%
In the business school category, each respondent was asked to evaluate ten universities that had received the most traffic on their websites and/or apps over the course of the past 12 months. In addition, those participating had the option of writing in and evaluating other universities active in Germany.
KLU Executive Education was founded in 2012 and offers programs in management, leadership, logistics and, supply chain management. The courses on offer range from individual modules (International Summer School, seminars) to six-part certificate programs (ENloP - European Network Management for Logistics Processes; NetloP - Netzwerkmanagement für logistische Prozesse). Furthermore, the program boasts a part-time Master of Business Administration catered specifically to experienced managers.
The study was conducted by the independent market research institute Statista which polled more than 7,600 users.
- stern article
- all KLU rankings and accreditations
- KLU Executive Education: open enrollment seminars, customized programs, MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management
- news: MBA Program for Visionaries: HHLA Partners with KLU (1 April, 2020)
- news: NetloP & ENLoP: 1 program, 6 locations – a lifelong network (22 November, 2019)