The anniversary magazine “This is your KLU” was released on November 4, 2020. Under the motto “10 years of award-winning teaching and research,” the English-language magazine features stories from the university’s exciting founding months back in 2010, anniversary greetings from prominent figures in the political and business worlds, and insights into international and award-winning research on logistics, supply chains and corporate management - made in Hamburg.
The stories are told by more than one hundred people - including many who have shaped the university from the very beginning or are still doing so today. KLU’s founder and sponsor, Prof. Dr. h.c. Klaus-Michael Kühne, emphasizes the importance of creating Kühne Logistics University for strengthening Hamburg's international standing as a research location. Respected experts in the fields of university education, logistics and supply chain management, as well as leadership and management, also share their thoughts and highlight the role of KLU’s network in Hamburg and worldwide.
In more than 90 pages, you’ll find these topics, among others:
- Building a university: one vision, one team, one goal
- Study programs
- Focus on leadership: interview with three executives with close ties to KLU
- KLU's international network
- Faculty & Research: Interdisciplinary research on global logistics and management
- Life-long learning: KLU Executive Education makes managers think outside the box
- "We are family": More than just a place to study
Get your magazine!
The magazine is available as an interactive PDF.
Would you like to receive a printed copy? Please send a mail to: email@example.com