Together with the German Eastern Business Association (OA), the Kühne Logistics University has developed the Eastern Europe Scholarship for bright minds - "Osteuropastipendium für KLUge Köpfe". In an interview, KLU President Prof. Dr. Thomas Strothotte explains how companies can already today develop their managers of tomorrow.
About German Eastern Business Association
KLU is a member of the German Eastern Business Association (OA), the largest regional initiative of the German economy comprising around 30 countries in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, the South Caucasus and Central Asia. It is also supported by six leading associations of the German economy, including the Federation of German Industries (Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie, BDI) and the Association of German Chambers of Industry and Commerce (Deutscher Industrie und Handelskammertag, DIHK). The OA supports its members in international projects.
- Dr. Rupert Seuthe, Head of KLU Corporate Relations/Board Member KLU Foundation
- Petya Hristova, Head of Member Service and Contact Office Hamburg, German Eastern Business Association
- Website with FAQ (in German): www.the-klu.org/oe
- News: Interview: A strong partner for Eastern Europe and Central Asia (2 June, 2020, with Prof. Dr. Peer Witten)
- News: German Eastern Business Association and KLU to Expand Cooperation (22 April, 2020)