Thank you for your interest in KLU and our Programs!
Unfortunately you have missed the Fall 2019 application deadline of July 15th.
If you are a German / EU Citizen or have a proof of residency we may still be able to consider you for our clearing 2019 (Nachrückverfahren). Please note: We can only accept applications on a case by case scenario, based on visa requirements and regulations for Germany. Please enquire with email@example.com to see whether you are still eligible to apply. Title your email ‘2019 application request’, and include the following information:
- Program you wish to apply for
- How you plan to fund your studies
- Previous educational background (Bachelor degree and GPA for Master applicants, high school diploma type for Bachelor applicants)
- Nationality and current status in Germany (if any)
- Your mobile number and current address
Our application will re-open in November 2019 for the Fall 2020 intake.
Best of luck with your educational journey.
Your KLU Student Recruitment Team