Master in Management
Our MSc in Management program provides you with the management and leadership skills you will need for your career in a multinational company. Our courses cover a broad range of topics in the key business administration fields. At the same time, the program targets your personal development and focuses on developing your leadership abilities. The teaching method includes both case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, integrated internships, and regular interaction with industry professionals. Practical relevance is the program’s core.
KLU is a great place to study
- Research university with high academic standards combined with practical application
- As one of only 14 private universities in Germany, KLU has the right to confer their own PhDs
- Top ranked in CHE university ranking and Handelsblatt research ranking
- Small classes, interactive teaching and excellent student-professor ratio
- Truly international students and faculty; all courses taught in English
- Internships and semester abroad integrated into the curriculum
- Case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, regular interaction with industry professionals
- High quality career services and corporate network, career orientation and guidance
- State-of-the-art campus in the heart of Hamburg’s HafenCity
- Premium accredited program (FIBAA)
Curriculum and Services
Our two-year Master in Management program starts every September.
- Courses in management, logistics, economics, and managerial skills
- Optional fast track in three semesters (bachelor’s degree = 210 ECTS)
- Exchange semester with partner universities (standard track)
- Three-month internship
- Master’s thesis (5 months)
Our Career Services offers a unique program that targets your personal development and your contacts with future employers. Our International Office paves the way for your semester abroad and our Program Management ensures that your course of study meets our quality standards and runs as smoothly as possible. Upon acceptance, we will help you organize your journey to Hamburg and continue to assist you throughout this process.
You do the studying - we do everything else!
If you had to define the term “home,” you might come up with several words to describe your individual feeling. When I am at KLU, I always feel like I’ve come home. The university’s inter-cultural campus simply generates a sense of well-being and belonging.
KLU is a university that only settles for the best. It offers many opportunities for developing yourself and your career in an amazing atmosphere. It is easy to feel at home at KLU thanks to the friendly staff and the international student community.
KLU offers a variety of options for developing in the educational and professional areas. Everyone who is interested in getting to know other cultures and studying in an international environment should become part of the KLU family.
Applied Research Methods
Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Business Analytics & Econometrics
Business Models and Strategy
Economics of Business Strategy
Economics of Digital Transformation
Financial Performance Management and Management Control
Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Managerial Skills I
Managerial Skills II
Corporate Social Responsibility
High-performance Human Resources
New Product Development and Pricing
Revenue Management and Service Operations
Selected Topics in Finance
BSc exchange place MSc exchange place BSc/MSc exchange place
You are welcome to schedule a personal appointment. We would be happy to show you around and answer all your questions. Please call us at +49 40 328 707-160.