Master in Global Logistcs and Supply Chain Management
Our MSc program in global logistics and supply chain management provides you with the tools to become a leader in today’s most vibrant management disciplines. Logistics and supply chain management are booming and world trade growth drivers. They offer excellent international career opportunities and financial prospects. Sprecialized topics represent more than half of the curriculum. The teaching method includes both case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, integrated internships, and regular interaction with industry professionals. Practical relevance is the program’s core.
KLU is a great place to study
- Research university with high academic standards combined with practical application
- Top ranked in CHE university ranking and Handelsblatt research ranking
- Small classes, interactive teaching and excellent student-professor ratio
- Truly international students and faculty; all courses taught in English
- Internships and semester abroad integrated into the curriculum
- Case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, regular interaction with industry professionals
- High quality career services and corporate network, career orientation and guidance
- State-of-the-art campus in the heart of Hamburg’s HafenCity
- Premium accredited program (FIBAA)
Curriculum and Services
Our two-year MSc in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management program starts every September.
- Courses in logistics, supply chain management, management, economics, and managerial skills
- Optional fast track in three semesters (bachelor’s degree = 210 ECTS)
- Exchange semester with partner universities (standard track)
- Three-month internship
- Master’s thesis (5 months)
Our Career Services offers a unique program that targets your personal development and your contacts with future employers. Our International Office paves the way for your semester abroad and our Program Management ensures that your course of study meets our quality standards and runs as smoothly as possible. Upon acceptance, we will help you organize your journey to Hamburg and continue to assist you throughout this process.
You do the studying; we do everything else!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful and international cities in Europe. There is always something going on here. To study at KLU means to connect with people from all over the world. Come with an open mind and without any prejudices – you will not be disappointed!
Advanced Modeling in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Advanced Supply Chain Management
Advanced Topics in Logistics
Demand Planning and Inventory Management
Managing Supply Chain Complexity
Revenue Management and Service Operations
Selected Topics in Finance
Sourcing and Procurement Management
Strategic Issues in Supply Chain Management
The tuition for the two-year program is €5980 per semester. Please enquire about our various financing options.
How to Apply
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college*
- TOEFL (577/233/90) or IELTS (band 6.5) to demonstrate English proficiency
*The bachelor’s degree must comprise at least 180 ECTS for the standard track or 210 ECTS for the fast track. We require a degree in business or economics, but will consider other fields such as industrial engineering, business informatics, and mathematics if your bachelor's degree contains a sufficient number of courses (at least four) in business administration or economics.
A passing grade on the GMAT or TM WISO test is not an admission requirement, however, the Admissions Committee will considertest scores positively.
You do not have your bachelor’s certificate yet? Just provide a transcript of records and you can submit the bachelor’s certificate at a later stage.
- Start of application period: November 1st, 2017
- Recommended application deadline, non-EU applicants: March 31, 2017
- Application deadline: June 30, 2017
We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. For fully completed applications received by December 31, you will be granted a 10% early-bird discount on the overall tuition upon enrolment.
Non-EU applicants please note: The visa process takes up to two months, starting on the date of acceptance by KLU. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of other organizational matters to deal with when planning your study abroad. We recommend non-EU applicants to apply before March 31, 2017.
We require an application fee of €100 to be paid once you have fully completed your online application.
We will consider your application as soon as we have received all the required documents and will notify you of the board of admission's decision promptly (6-8 weeks).
Only candidates we have admitted can apply for scholarships.
KLU merit-based scholarships (50%-100% tuition)
Applicants are chosen based on outstanding academic performance (GPA less than or equal to 1.5), social commitment, and extracurricular activities. GPA = Grade point average according to the German grading scale (1.0 is the best possible grade and 4.0 is the minimum passing grade).
You are welcome to schedule a personal appointment. We would be happy to show you around and answer all your questions. Please call us at +49 40 328 707-160.
General Requirements and Regulations
Requirements for the MSc Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (en)
Requirements for the MSc Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (de)
Admission Regulations for the MSc Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (en)
Admission Regulations for the MSc Program in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (de)