Explore one of the most rapidly growing areas of business
On April 27 – 28, 2017 KLU is hosting AACSB’s Curriculum Development Series with a seminar focusing on Supply Chain Management. The seminar will focus on how to develop, implement, and deliver a supply chain management program that meets the highest academic standards, the needs of the business community, and the demands of prospective students. Attendees will also participate in meetings and discussions with supply chain executives and have the opportunity to tour the port of Hamburg.
• Analyze the (corporate and student) demand for supply chain management
• Design a cutting-edge supply chain management curriculum
• Effectively teach supply chain management classes
• Develop a rigorous and relevant supply chain management research program
• Implement a strategic planning process with the objective of creating a
supply chain management program
Rod Franklin (Kühne Logistics University)
Kai Hoberg (Kühne Logistics University)
Christian Hofer (University of Arkansas)
For more information or to register, please visit the AACSB homepage for the Seminar Details.
Program format & fees
Date: April 27-28, 2017
Location: KLU Campus, Hamburg, Germany
*Fees: please check the AACSB website for a current quote on Member vs. Non-Member fees, as well as for early registrations. Kindly follow the link "Seminar Details" shown above.