- 28. - 29. April in Hamburg, Basis Seminar Kühne Logistics University
- 16. - 17. May in Edinburgh, Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University
- 23. - 24. June in Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School
- 14. - 15. July in Breslau, Wroclaw University of Economics
- 08. - 09. September in Bordeaux, KEDGE Business School
- 13. - 14. October in Zurich, University of Zurich
Since its establishment 2013, the main focus of the program is to support further education in the fields of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transport Management. The program is held in English and imparts compact logistics knowledge mainly focused on innovation and new developments in logistics on a European level.
The certificate program is held in six different locations, with a duration of 2 days at each academic institution. The KLU has chosen European Logistics Universities quite carefully, not only big names from big cities but gemstones in logistics from each country. In addition to the basis module at Kühne Logistics University, we are proud to hold the program in cooperation with Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University/UK, Copenhagen Business School/DK, KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux/F, University of Zurich/CH and University of Economics in Wroclaw/PL with highly qualified professors and lecturers, who are an essential part of the program. ENloP conveys compact logistics knowledge and includes academic and practical content, company outings and a supporting program.
The esteemed faculty who have developed the program content, impart a great deal of fundamental management and SCM knowledge, as well as covering important insights to current trends in the industry. Participants have the chance to exchange with academics and experts from other fields, who are also participants themselves. Teaching and further education is very often only offered by one institution and in just one country, however, logistics and supply chain management can only be understood if one also understands different points of view and perspectives, which is an advantage of this certificate program.
The current program overview and the dates for 2022 are planned, however they are subject to the condition that there are no new restrictions and requirements by COVID-19. As the health of our participants is our top priority, we re-evaluate the current developments on a daily basis. If changes to the program become necessary, we will inform you immediately, if you have already registered to secure your participation. We will continuously review the information provided by the health authorities and follow their instructions, especially for the upcoming seminars.
- Registration deadline is the 25th March 2022
- Registrations are only accepted for the entire program.
- We recommend to arrive the day before a seminar starts. Accommodation will be arranged through KLU for each location.
- The total amount will be invoiced after registration and will not be refunded in case of non-participation.
- The dates have already been confirmed, however please keep in mind that some aspects of the program may subject to change.
- Please contact our Program Manager if you have any questions, or if you would like to receive more details on the program content.
In case you do not receive an email from us, please be sure to check your spam folder.
**Data Privacy Statement for KLU & KLU Executive Education
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University gGmbH and KLU Executive Education GmbH using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degrees and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail or on the telephone as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.