Transforming an existing sales organization
Executives, Managers & Directors
Limited to max. 20 participants
Master Class Sales Strategies
Date: 03. - 05.11.2021
Time: Day 1 12.30 p.m. - 05.30 p.m.
Day 2 09.00 a.m. - 05.30 p.m.
Day 3 09.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m.
Program duration: 2.5 days
Language of instruction: English
- Executives such as Managing Directors & General Managers
- Chief Sales Officers, Chief Commercial Officers, Sales Directors, Head of Sales
- This Master Class is specifically designed for the logistics industry
Method: Lectures on KLU campus in face-to-face sessions. Tests will be provided prior to all participants on campus. We ensure safe distancing and adhere to all health regulations
Trainer: Alexander Nowroth, Managing Partner, Lebenswerk Consulting Group
Certificate: KLU Executive Education program certificate*
The master class is conducted in presence at Kühne Logistics University, Grosser Grasbrook 17, 20457 Hamburg on November 3-5, 2021, hosted by KLU Executive Education GmbH within 2.5 days.
- Creating a successful sales strategy with long-lasting results through effective implementation
- Saving time and money by tearing down unnecessary bureaucracy of your organization
- Increasing closing ratio and organically generating additional sales growth
- Boosting sales growth by cross-selling
- Designing a resilient customer structure
- Nurturing a sustainable, high-performance culture and attracting the best talents
- Becoming a better leader and reducing undesired attrition
- Broadening networks through exclusive contacts
The program consists out of three modules: a strategic part, a tactical part and a personal development part.
Day 1: "Strategic Part", 3rd of November 12.30 p.m - 5.30 p.m.
- Logistics World Post-Covid
- The Ying & Yang of a Game Changing Sales Strategy
- The Secret of Execution
- Round Table Discussion - Business Model
Day 2:"Strategic/Tactical Part", 4th of November 09.00 am - 5.30 p.m.
- Innovative Leadership
- De-Bureaucracisation as Sales Booster
- Case Study Sales Recruiting
- Innovative Pipeline Management
- Referral & Lead Generation: Tech & Trends
- Incentive Schemes
Day 3: "Tactical Part", 5th of November 09.00 am - 04.00 p.m.
- Strategy Booster
- What´s next? Important Trends & Shifts in Client Behaviour
- Wrap-up & Feedback
Alexander Nowroth is passionate about dramatic sales growth and has proven this on both sides of the fence being an internationally successful sales leader in the logistics industry for more than 10 years. With his firm Lebenswerk Consulting Group he has successfully helped dozens of company leaders creating fast and long-lasting top and bottom-line growth. Alexander is also an expert on digital sales tools and driving behavioral change deep down into organizations. In addition, he is a guest lecturer at a German Business School, member of the marketing advisory board at University of Applied Science Venlo (FONTYS) and speaks and publishes regularly on relevant sales strategy topics.
Fees and Registration
- Participant fee €2.499,- + VAT including lecture fee, materials, catering and two networking dinners
- 25% early bird discount can be granted until August 30, 2021
- Registration deadline is October 15th, 2021
The current program and dates for November are planned, however they are subject to the condition that there are no new restrictions and requirements by COVID-19. As the health of our participants is our top priority, we re-evaluate the current developments on a daily basis, also considering the information provided by the health authorities and shall follow their instructions with respect to the seminar. If the situation changes and does not warrant face-to-face teaching, we will consider to postpone the seminar, or move to an online format. We will inform you immediately, if you have already registered to secure your participation.
**Data Privacy Statement for KLU & KLU Executive Education
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University gGmbH and KLU Executive Education GmbH using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degrees and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail or on the telephone as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.