Step 2: Start collecting the application documents
The required application documents are:
- The fully completed and signed application form for admission including a statement of the applicant’s reasons for this choice of course work. The application must be submitted in English.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume in the standard KLU form. The CV form is attached to the application form.
- Undergraduate degree: one copy of the original document and, if the original is not in English or German, a certified translation into English or German or successful participation in the entrance examination. Academic transcripts/record of study showing the courses successfully completed during the study programme: copy of the original document and, if the original is not in English or German, a certified translation into English or German or a detailed documentation of the results of the entrance examination.
- Three letters of recommendation, two of which must be from individuals who have direct knowledge of the applicant’s work experience, and one of which from an individual who has direct knowledge of the applicant’s personal motivation.
- Proof of professional experience.
- After an applicant’s formal eligibility has been checked, the applicant’s degree of sustainability and motivation for taking up the course and the applicant’s career development objective are discussed in a personal interview.
Please provide copies of the original documents and officially certified translations into English. The Admissions Committee decides on the admission of an applicant within 6 weeks of receipt of the required application documents.
Proceed to Step 3