Ask a student
Graduate MSc Global Logistics
I joined the KLU because its program in Global Logistics offers competencies that complement the ones I have acquired during my professional experience. I personally like the lecture mix between technical logistics, business and leadership; skills that any future manager must acquire. Hamburg is a city that lives logistics; this makes it a perfect match with the education it offers. Even more interesting, is the strong relations that THE KLU has with the industry; this has allowed us to visit exciting companies and find internships with well known enterprises. This Master has offered me the great opportunity of knowing Germany, Europe and China, where I am currently pursuing an abroad semester as part of the program. The international focus of THE KLU attracts students and professors from around the globe, which enriches even more the experience. I must also point out that THE KLU not only offers highly competitive education, but it also offers lectures and seminars from guest speakers and even support with learning new languages.
This is what Jose is up to:
- Bachelor in Production Engineering.
- Six years of work experience in the manufacturing and energy sector in Colombia.
- Has visited exciting companies with the KLU such as: Airbus, BMW, DB and the Port of Hamburg.
- Did an internship with Bayer Technology Services in Germany as part of the program in Global Logistics.
- Currently finishing my semester abroad in Shanghai, China.
- Interested in the fields of strategy and operations.
These are the subjects which Jose can also help you on:
- Moving to Germany
- Living in Hamburg
- Curriculum/ Global Logistics Program
- Buddy Days/ Visiting the campus
- Application Process
Jose’s tips for Hamburg:
Finding an apartment in Hamburg is quite hard, the KLU can offer assistance with this but even better is the networking you can do with current students in Hamburg…. some of them already have an apartment that can pass on to new students.
What is one piece of advice Jose would give to a prospective student interested in KLU?
Join us for one day --> Buddy Day!
What Jose hopes to do after graduation:
Finding an exciting job, but not sure yet where…. I´m still busy knowing the world :)
What Jose likes the most about KLU:
The strong relation it has with the industry increases the chances for graduates to find exciting jobs.
Jose can answer your questions in the following languages: