Ask a student
Graduate BSc Business Administration 2022
After I finished my International Baccalaureate at the International School in Hannover in 2018, I knew that I wanted to continue my education in English and also in a beautiful city. I started my studies in Vienna, but quickly realized, that I aspire a small and familiar learning environment. KLU offered me those opportunities and was the perfect choice to gain fundamental business knowledge in a very international surrounding that offers a balance of theoretical and practical knowledge through its case and project-based learning, excursions and business simulations.
This is what I am up to (hobbies, personal things):
- Travelling around the world
- Spending quality time with friends and family
These are the subjects which I can also help you on:
- Application Process
- Everything related to student life and the Bsc Program
I will try to answer all other questions you might have. Just give it a try.
Why I wanted to study in Germany:
- Stable and exceptional economy with lots of employment opportunities
- Proximity to Family and Home
Why I wanted to study at KLU:
- Familiar atmosphere
- Small student to professor ratio
- Problem-based learning
- Internationality and Networking opportunities
These are my tips for Hamburg:
Enjoy the Alster and Elbstrand, especially during Summer! Take the opportunity to explore Hamburg’s amazing breakfast places and restaurants. The Location of KLU is the best you could imagine for a university, with a travel time of around 5-10 minutes to Jungfernstieg. Hamburg has a variety of opportunities to offer, so there should definitely be something for everyone’s interests. Explore the city and its beautiful surrounding.
What is one piece of advice I would give to a prospective student interested in KLU?
Participate at all possible events offered for prospective students e.g. Buddy days, campus tours, open days etc. to get a perfect insight into the atmosphere at KLU.
What I hope to do after graduation:
After the completion of my Bachelor’s degree, I hope to be properly equipped with the necessary skills to continue with my Masters and to have figured out what I would like to specialize in. I probably want to work in the management department perhaps in the Real Estate sector.
What I like the most about KLU:
- Location and the view on the Elbphilharmonie
- Modern Campus
- Family like atmosphere
- Small classes and individual support from Professors
- 24/7 access to study rooms and the university
- Group work and group projects strengthening the bond to your fellow classmates
- Multicultural learning environment
I can answer your questions in the following languages:
German, English, Spanish (not perfect but I can definitely respond)