Ask a student
Graduate MSc Global Logistics & SCM 2020
I have lived in Hamburg for almost 10 years now and I feel settled in the city. Before starting at KLU, I was working for big company in Hamburg for 5 years.
Why I wanted to study in Germany:
I did not want to move to a different city
Why I wanted to study at the KLU:
Small learning groups and very international
These are the subjects which Lisa can also help you on:
- Aspects of KLU student life
- Facts about Hamburg
- Places to see around Hamburg/where to find things
Lisa’s tips for Hamburg:
Hamburg has a lot of guides to help you find all tourist spots, which are great!
But here are some, which might not be included:
- Energiebunker in Wilhelmsburg: great view from the other side towards the city
- Wildpark Schwarze Berge: you not only see a lot of animals, but climbing the Elbblickturm (tower) gives you a very great view
- Visiting “Altes Land” especially in May (blossom of trees) and autumn (harvesting)
- Canoeing on the Dove Elbe: not that many people go there, so you pass hardly any other boats
What is one piece of advice Lisa would give to a prospective student interested in KLU?
Everybody is very open. Come visit us and make up your mind by talking to the staff or us.
What Lisa hopes to do after graduation:
I want to continue working in the field of logistics, but it really does not matter which industry.
What Lisa likes the most about KLU:
Due to the small size, everybody knows you and can support. The classes are also very international.
Lisa can answer your questions in the following languages: