- Your registration is binding.
- The registration is only considered complete when the amount of 200 EUR has been received.
- The course will be limited to max. 50 participants on a first come, first serve basis.
- The purpose of the bank transfer should be "PhD Methods 2020". If the name of the participant differs from the registration, please include the name of the participant.
- You will receive the bank details by e-mail after completing the registration.
- In case of cancellation the fee will be refunded in full up to four weeks before the event begins. After that, we will only refund 50% of the amount. From one week before the event starts, you will not receive a refund.
- If the situation continues to allow, the seminar will take place on the campus of the KLU in Hamburg, strictly following our COVID19 hygiene plan. Else we will prepare an online version.
**Data Privacy Statement for KLU Faculty Events
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University - KLU using and saving my personal data in order to handle the above mentioned event.