STERN Business School Ranking
- IN ENGLISH
- All courses are taught in English.
- TRULY INTERNATIONAL
- Students and professors from around the world.
- TWO INTERNATIONAL STUDY TRIPS
- to Shanghai and the US.
- PRACTICAL RELEVANCE
- Case studies, projects, excursions, simulations.
- TOP RANKED
- in research and university rankings.
- STRONG ALUMNI NETWORK
- Extensive corporate network and career guidance.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART CAMPUS
- Right in the harbor in Hamburg, Germany.
- INTERACTIVE TEACHING
- Excellent student professor ratio. Small classes.
Our part-time MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management is an exciting educational experience geared towards preparing professionals for a global leadership role in supply chain operations and management.
Enjoy the studying at Kühne Logistics University – with our interactive learning approach, our international environment, and our close relationships to the business world, especially in the German logistics capital Hamburg.
This MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management enables you to
- Take on leadership roles in global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings;
- Develop the ability to analyze complex business problems and to effectively apply management practices and principles to these challenges;
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners;
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
Studying at KLU means learning in an international, multi-cultural atmosphere: our students and professors come from all over the world, all of our courses are held in English, and our curricula address the international issues facing today’s businesses. As part of the MBA program, two sessions are held at international partner universities: one at the Fisher College of Business, the Ohio State University, USA, and one at the Tongji University in Shanghai, China.
In case you do not receive an email, please be sure to check your spam folder.
**Data Privacy Statement
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the information marked as mandatory fields(*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course, we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University - KLU using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degree and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail, telephone or postally as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org