ERASMUS+ EU program for Education
KLU holds the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) 2021 - 2027.
As an Erasmus student, you are entitled to expect:
- Your home and host universities to have an inter-institutional agreement.
- Before you leave, the sending and receiving institutions to sign a learning/training agreement setting out the details of your planned activities abroad, including the credits to be earned.
- Not to have to pay your host university for tuition, registration, examinations, access to laboratory and library facilities during your Erasmus studies.
- Full academic recognition from your home university for satisfactorily completed activities during the Erasmus mobility period, in accordance with the learning/training agreement.
- To be given a transcript of records at the end of your activities abroad covering the studies/work carried out and signed by your host institution/enterprise. This will record your results with the credits and grades achieved. If the placement was not part of the normal curricula, the period will at least be recorded in your diploma supplement.
- To be treated and served by your host university in the same way their home students are.
- To have access to the Erasmus University Charter and Erasmus Policy Statement of your home and host universities.
- Your home country to maintain your student grant or loan while you are abroad.
As an Erasmus student, you are expected to:
- Respect the rules and obligations of your Erasmus grant agreement with your home university or your national agency.
- Ensure that any changes to the learning/training agreement are agreed in writing with both the home and host institutions as soon as they occur.
- Spend the full study/placement period as agreed at the host university/enterprise, including participation in the relevant examinations or other forms of assessment, and respect its rules and regulations.
- Write a report on your Erasmus study/placement period abroad when you return and provide feedback if requested by your home university, the European Commission or the national agency.
- Go to the German National Agency DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst - German Academic Exchange Service) website for further general information on the Erasmus+ program.
“The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.”
Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Studies (SMS)
- We have further information for students available who participate in the Erasmus+ SMS program:
- Erasmus+ for KLU Students
- Erasmus+ for Exchange Students
Head of International Office
International Office Manager