The corona crisis is impacting all of our lives, and the economy, in various ways. Though the effects will most likely reach far into the future, there are current challenges as well: How can supply chains be restructured for the changed needs? How can companies and individuals cope with the suddenly widespread use of home office? How will this affect accounting?
In our new series “Corona Crisis: Analyses and Comments,” KLU researchers share their expertise to help readers understand and gauge the effects of this crisis.
Contributions shared to date (in alphabetical order):
- Survey: COVID-19 is increasingly burdening humanitarian organizations by Prof. Maria Besiou, Mojtaba Salem
- UN Survey: Corona Impact on Humanitarian Supply Chain by Prof. Maria Besiou, Mojtaba Salem
- Can HR Cope With Corona? by Prof. Prisca Brosi
- Is Corona a Wakeup Call For The Supply Chain? by Prof. Jan Fransoo
- WirtschaftsWoche guest article on Adidas: highly profitable but not liquid by Prof. Alexander Himme
- The Burst of The DAX 30 Goodwill Bubble by Prof. Alexander Himme
- 3D Printing Supports Fight Against Covid-19 by Prof. Kai Hoberg, Dr. Jakob Heinen, PhD
- The Emergency Reorientation of Supply Chains by Prof. Alan McKinnon
- Coping With Working From Home and Its Effect on Businesses by Prof. Christian Tröster
- How To Take Good Care of Yourself Psychologically by Prof. Niels van Quaquebeke
- Panic Buying: Is It Really the Problem? by Prof. Sandra Transchel
More information on the measures KLU has implemented regarding the corona crisis, as well as an extended list of experts on the topic.