participants from the logistics & SCM industry
language of instruction
ideally managerial experience
from April until October
6 different locations in Europe
at our Partner Universities
- 5.390 €
- 20 % Alumni Discount
- Upon sucessfull completion of the program participants receive a certificate
- Seminar fees include program costs, seminar material, catering and supporting program
- Travel and accomodation costs are not included
Please note: the fees for the BVL Logistik Kongress 2023 are not included in the fee anymore and can be found optional. Please state in your application, if we can reserve a ticket for you. The BVL will announce the costs for ticket in May 2023.
The certificate program is held in six different locations, with a duration of 2 days at each academic institution. KLU has chosen European Logistics Universities quite carefully, not only big names from big cities but gemstones in logistics from each country
- 27. – 28. April, Hamburg, KLU Kühne Logistics University
- 25. – 26. May, Edinburgh, Heriott Watt University
- 22. – 23. June, Copenhagen, CBS Copenhagen
- 03. – 04. July, Zurich, University of Zurich
- 07. – 08. September in Bordeaux, Kedge Business School
- 12. – 13. October in Wroclaw, University of Economics Wroclaw
ENLOP (European Network Management for Logistics Processes)
The main focus of the program is to support further education in the fields of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Transport Management. The program is held in English and imparts compact logistics knowledge mainly focused on innovation and new developments in logistics on a European level. It focuses on Relationship Building with an academic and a research approach.
ENLOP conveys compact logistics knowledge and includes academic and practical content, company outings and a supporting program with highly qualified professors and lecturers, who are an essential part of the program.
The esteemed faculty who have developed the program content, impart a great deal of fundamental management and SCM knowledge, as well as covering important insights to current trends in the industry. Participants have the chance to exchange with academics and experts from other fields, who are also participants themselves. Teaching and further education is very often only offered by one institution and in just one country, however, logistics and supply chain management can only be understood if one also understands different points of view and perspectives, which is an advantage of this certificate program.
Target Group: Participants should come from industry, trade and logistics service providers as the content of the certificate program is designed for people who work in supply chain and logistics functions but also as project managers. Participants will get excellent content and a high motivation for logistics from ENLOP. Participants should come with a minimum work experience of five years with leadership experience and bachelor’s degree or equivalent – if possible.
Academic Director: Prof. Rod Franklin
- Intercultural Leadership and Networking
- Risk Management Sustainability
- Process Modeling
- Redesigning The Supply Chain
- Last Mile Delivery
- City Logistics
- International Trade & Globalization
- Design Thinking
- Retail SCM
- Wine Industry
- Physical Internet & Interconnected Logistics Networks
- Lean Thinking
- Six Sigma
Difference between ENLOP & NETLOP
|ENLOP||ideally managerial experience||English||Pan-European|
|NETLOP||no minimum years of experience||German||DACH Region|
- Registration deadline is the 15th of March 2023
- Registrations are only accepted for the entire program
- We recommend to arrive the day before a seminar starts. Accommodation will be recommended through KLU for each location
- The total amount will be invoiced after registration and will not be refunded in case of non-participation
- The dates have already been confirmed, however please keep in mind that some aspects of the program may subject to change
- Please contact our Program Manager if you have any questions, or if you would like to receive more details on the program content
Ask our Alumni
You would like to speak one of our Alumni to hear about their experience with the program? Please feel free to reach out to our Program Manager who is happy to connect you with an according contact.
Kim Elise Lukosch
Program Manager (Open Enrollment Programs)
In case you do not receive an email from us, please be sure to check your spam folder.
**Data Privacy Statement for KLU & KLU Executive Education
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University gGmbH and KLU Executive Education GmbH using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degrees and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail or on the telephone as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.