Target Group: Professionals with at least 3 years of working experience
Program Duration: 18 months
Method: Interactive lectures, case study work, study trips
Academic Directors: Prof. Dr. Rod Franklin
Certificate: MBA Degree
- Business in a Global Context
- Global Competitive Strategy
- Organizing for Sustainable Value Creation
- Managing Supply Chains for Value (Study Trip to the Ohio State University)*
- Developing Valuable Products for customers and Society
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Sustainable Logistics Operations (Study Trip to Tongji University)*
- Reinventing the Organization
- Master Thesis (capstone project)
KLU‘s MBA in Leadership & Logistics is an exciting educational experience focused on preparing high potential professionals to become global leaders in supply chain operations and management. The MBA is an 18-months part-time study program that allows students to continue to work in their organizations while preparing themselves for increasing responsibilities. The hands-on program composed of team-based learning consists of 8 modules plus a capstone project and includes study trips to the Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, USA and Tongji University in Shanghai, China. The objectives are to prepare students for leadership positions in global logistics operations, develop their practical international leadership and logistics domain skills as well as their organizational, financial and decision making skills.
Learning Outcomes and Benefits for your Company
Students completing this program acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Lead and manage global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings;
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners;
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
The capstone project based on a real-world problem of importance to the student and their employer integrates the knowledge developed throughout the program and provides the student with a transition from learning to actual practice. The program aims at creating leaders in the logistics profession that create true, sustainable value for their organizations, their society and themselves.
Victoria Meraz Serrano
Program Manager (MBA Program)