New dates available
In view of the current developments regarding the spread of coronavirus, the dates of the certificate program have been changed. See below for the new dates.
1. 14. – 15. September in Hamburg, Kühne Logistics University
2. 08. – 09. October in Zurich, University of Zurich
3. 09. – 10. November in Edinburgh, Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University
4. 03. – 04. December in Breslau, Wroclaw University of Economics
5. 21. – 22. January 2021 in Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School
6. 11. – 12. February 2021 in Bordeaux, KEDGE Business School
The certificate program is held in six different locations, with a duration of 2 days at each academic institution. The KLU has chosen European Logistics Universities quite carefully, not only big names from big cities but gemstones in logistics from each country. In addition to the basis module at Kühne Logistics University, we are proud to hold the program in cooperation with Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University/UK, Copenhagen Business School/DK, KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux/F, University of Zurich/CH and University of Economics in Wroclaw/PL with highly qualified professors and lecturers, who are an essential part of the program. ENloP conveys compact logistics knowledge and includes academic and practical content, company outings and a supporting program.
The esteemed faculty who have developed the program content, impart a great deal of fundamental management and SCM knowledge, as well as covering important insights to current trends in the industry. Participants have the chance to exchange with academics and experts from other fields, who are also participants themselves. Teaching and further education is very often only offered by one institution and in just one country, however, logistics and supply chain management can only be understood if one also understands different points of view and perspectives, which is an advantage of this certificate program.
- Registrations are only accepted for the entire program.
- We recommend to arrive the day before a seminar starts. Accommodation will be arranged through KLU for each location.
- The total amount will be invoiced after registration and will not be refunded in case of non-participation.
- The dates have already been confirmed, however please keep in mind that some aspects of the program may subject to change.
**Data Privacy Statement
You are free to supply your personal data on a voluntary basis, but to process your request we need at least the fields that are marked as mandatory (*). Your voluntary information makes it easier for us to provide you with individual advice. We will process and use your data for the purpose you expressly indicate or to process your request. Of course we will treat all the information you have entered as confidential. We will not forward your data and information to third parties.
Consent to data use
I consent to Kühne Logistics University - KLU using and saving my personal data in order to inform me of the benefits of the KLU degree and continuing education programs and advise me – via e-mail or on the telephone as well. I can revoke this consent at any time, effective at a future date, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.