1. 02. – 03. April in Hamburg, Kühne Logistics University
2. 11. – 12. May in Edinburgh, Heriot Watt University
3. 11. – 12. June in Copenhagen, Copenhagen Business School
4. 09. – 10. July in Breslau, Wroclaw University of Economics
5. 10. – 11. September in Bordeaux, KEDGE Business School
6. 08. – 09. October in Zurich, University of Zurich
The certificate program is held in six different locations, with a duration of 2 days at each academic institution. The KLU has chosen European Logistics Universities quite carefully, not only big names from big cities but gemstones in logistics from each country. In addition to the basis module at Kühne Logistics University, we are proud to hold the program in cooperation with Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh/UK, Copenhagen Business School/DK, KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux/F, University of Zurich/CH and University of Economics in Wroclaw/PL with highly qualified professors and lecturers, who are an essential part of the program. ENloP conveys compact logistics knowledge and includes academic and practical content, company outings and a supporting program.
The esteemed faculty who have developed the program content, impart a great deal of fundamental management and SCM knowledge, as well as covering important insights to current trends in the industry. Participants have the chance to exchange with academics and experts from other fields, who are also participants themselves. Teaching and further education is very often only offered by one institution and in just one country, however, logistics and supply chain management can only be understood if one also understands different points of view and perspectives, which is an advantage of this certificate program.
- Registrations are only accepted for the entire program.
- We recommend to arrive the day before a seminar starts. Accommodation will be arranged through KLU for each location.
- The total amount will be invoiced after registration and will not be refunded in case of non-participation.
- The dates have already been confirmed, however please keep in mind that some aspects of the program may subject to change.