Date: May 19- 26, 2018
- Group/Team Leaders
- Young professionals
Program Duration: 6 days
Method: Interactive lectures, case study work, group work, role plays, and excursions
Academic Directors: Prof. Dr. Rod Franklin (KLU) , Prof. Dr. Douglas Lambert (OSU), Prof. Dr. Michael Knemeyer (OSU)
Location: Columbus, Ohio at the Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University
Certificate: KLU/OSU Executive Education Program Certificate
Contents: The academic content of the program will be divided into the following focus topics:
- Sustainable High Impact Supply Chain Design
- Cooperative Procurement and Supplier Management
- Win/Win Negotiations
Managing Supply Chains for Value
Global supply chains have the potential to create great value for an organization, but also extremely negative impacts for society. The proper design and management of an organization’s supply chain is, therefore, critical to sustainable value creation.
In this unique, one-week executive training program you will learn how to deal with the challenges of designing a supply chain that minimizes risk, carbon emissions, costs and transit times. The program covers the basics of designing supply chain networks that maximize corporate value while minimizing negative social impacts. As part of this, we will discuss contracting with suppliers for products, components and services in an international business, procurement strategies, negotiation skills, and effective relationship management.
During an exciting week at one of the biggest campus universities in the US, you will participate in lectures and workshops taught by renowned and outstanding professors of the Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University. The lectures will be complemented by on-site visits to well-known businesses in and around Columbus as well as a social program. Take this opportunity to learn from the best in the field and network with professionals from around the globe!
Having successfully completed this module participants will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge about sustainable supply chain design and apply tools and skills to properly design supply chains
- identify social criteria impacting the design of supply chains, and to be able to assess and apply these criteria
- identify and apply negotiation strategies
- create win/win negotiation settings
- develop beneficial strategies to identify and qualify suppliers
Dates and Fees
- Program Dates: May 19 - 26, 2018
- Program Length: 6 days (5 days academic content and 1 day social activities)
- Application Deadline: April 13th, 2018
- Program Fees: 6.000€, Early Bird Fee 5.750 € (Fees include teaching materials, accommodation, on-site support, day catering and beverages, as well as supporting program and social activities; does not include travel expenses)
- Early Bird Deadline: January 31st, 2018
Participants should demonstrate:
- sufficient English language skills (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
- a first academic degree
- working experience of at least 3 years
Please register online, via the link below. We will contact you upon registration with further details.