The KLU Library works to ensure that KLU students, faculty members and staff have easy access to relevant logistics, supply chain management, and management information and literature to support their learning, teaching and research activities.
The KLU library collection holds both e-resources and print media on logistics, supply chain management, operations management, management & economics, leadership, marketing and social sciences. Special interest areas encompass maritime logistics, humanitarian logistics, transport management, information- and communication technology, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
KLU patrons have online access to a number of research databases (such as Business Source Complete, LexisNexis, JSTOR and ScienceDirect) and a selection of other relevant web resources. The library also gives access to a vast number of e-journals and magazines. Please check the Online Resources section below to find out more about the various e-resources. The print collection can be searched via the online catalogue.
Users will benefit from an integrated research infrastructure, educational and research support and customized training sessions. A small, but fine print collection and further information services, such as inter-library lending, reference services, and course literature supply are also being set up. The use of the library premises and its printed or electronic holdings by external parties is at the moment only possible by appointment. For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Databases and Sources
- Business Source Complete (EBSCO)
- EconLit Full Text (EBSCO)
- Emerald Fulltext Archive
- Elsevier Journal Backfiles
- Oxford Journals
- Passport GMID
- Sage Journals Online
- Web of Science
- Academy of Management Journal
- Academy of Management Review
- Administrative Science Quarterly
- California Management Review
- Decision Sciences
- Decision Support Systems
- European Journal of Operational Research
- Harvard Business Review
- IIE Transactions
- Information Systems Research
- International Journal of Logistics Management
- International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management
- International Journal of Research in Marketing
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Business Logistics
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of International Business Studies
- Journal of Marketing
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Operations Management
- Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Journal of Supply Chain Management
- Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science
- Management Science
- Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
- Marketing Science
- MIS Quarterly
- Naval Research Logistics
- Operations Research
- Organization Science
- Organization Studies
- Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
- Production and Operations Management
- Sloan Management Review
- Strategic Management Journal
- Supply Chain Management - an International Journal
- Transportation Science
Please note: Access to these resources is restricted to KLU students, faculty and staff for the purpose of academic research and teaching only. KLU patrons may use the Library subscribed electronic databases for personal educational research purposes only, and must comply at all times with the database copyright holders’ terms and conditions. Use for any other purposes, such as commercial activity, consultancy or resale is strictly prohibited. All of these resources are available on-campus. KLU patrons also have off-campus access (depending on license agreements). For remote access, please log in to MyKLU.
The presentation software think-cell serves a single purpose—quickly creating great-looking business presentations. think-cell is a Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel add-in with dozens of features that together enable users to quickly create complex data-driven charts, maintain a presentation's structure with auto-updating agendas, and consistently round numbers in Excel sheets. Using think-cell, it is possible to create professional charts such as Waterfalls, Marimekkos and Gantts within a few minutes, and to further automatically update them directly from linked Excel data. The agenda-building capability is similarly automated—maintaining a complete agenda in PowerPoint functions in the same manner as a table of contents in a good word processor. The Excel add-in enables consistently rounded numbers across both complex calculations and multiple work sheets.
For further information on think-cell’s capabilities visit http://www.think-cell.com.
think-cell may only be used for academic and nonprofit purposes by current KLU students students, faculty and staff. Those who are no longer KLU students, faculty or staff, or those who intend to use the software for non-educational purposes, will need to pursue a separate license agreement.