Student Services Team
The Student Services Team is here to assist you with all non-program and non-career related matters. We assist you with registration, financial aid, visa & residence permit, accommodation and extracurricular activities. Every student is welcome to our Student Services – Information Point for assistance and guidance.
What we do
First of all we are keen to enable you to start at KLU as smooth as possible by providing you with required information, counseling and assisting you in every day related issues. During your studies we are committed to provide you a comprehensive orientation in getting you the utmost from your experience during your studies at KLU.
- We help you to resolve your query,
- forward your request and take appointments,
- enable you to access more specialist services,
- provide you with information that will enable you to help yourself.
- We support you in obtaining a study visa/residence permit,
- help you with finding (temporary) accommodation,
- advise you about important documents/documentation,
- offer information & counseling about financing your studies,
- advise you in health insurance matters,
- provide you with first-hand information about living and studying in Hamburg/Germany.
- We organize the annual welcome week for first year and exchange students,
- enroll you at KLU,
- issue tickets for public transportation in Hamburg,
- offer daily support,
- organize extracurricular activities for all students (regular meetings, Christmas party, Welcome Back party).
Please send an e-mail or phone us for individual appointments.