KLU students gave the overall learning environment, academic program, supervision, and international orientation the top rating of very good. They gave the same rating to the degree program’s relevance to academics and practice, the library, and the building and facilities.
Here is how KLU compares to other universities in Germany.
- No. 1 university for business administration in northern Germany
- No. 1 university for business administration in a major German city
- Best student-to-instructor ratio among all universities for business administration
- One of the Top 5 internationally oriented universities for business administration
- Excellent campus (Top 3)
- In the Top 10 for practical orientation
- In the Top 10 for overall conditions for studying
Here is how KLU compares to universities in northern Germany that participated in the CHE ranking.
“Our philosophy is simple: quality trumps quantity. We focus on providing an excellent environment for studying and conducting research. We make no compromises in these areas – and this policy obviously pays off. I’m very happy about these results,” said KLU president Dr. Thomas Strothotte, referring to the latest CHE Ranking.
Based on its attractive learning conditions, KLU has acquired a fixed place among the top universities in Germany only four years after its establishment. The same applies to research: KLU ranks third in the rated research output per professor of all business administration faculties in Germany (see Handelsblatt Ranking 2014).