Master in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Our MSc program in global logistics and supply chain management provides you with the tools to become a leader in today’s most vibrant management disciplines. Logistics and supply chain management are booming and world trade growth drivers. They offer excellent international career opportunities and financial prospects. Specialized topics represent more than half of the curriculum. The teaching method includes both case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, integrated internships, and regular interaction with industry professionals. Practical relevance is the program’s core.
KLU is a great place to study
- Research university with high academic standards combined with practical application
- As one of only 14 private universities in Germany, KLU has the right to confer their own PhDs
- Top ranked in CHE university ranking and Handelsblatt research ranking
- Small classes, interactive teaching and excellent student-professor ratio
- Truly international students and faculty; all courses taught in English
- Internships and semester abroad integrated into the curriculum
- Case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, regular interaction with industry professionals
- High quality career services and corporate network, career orientation and guidance
- State-of-the-art campus in the heart of Hamburg’s HafenCity
- Premium accredited program (FIBAA)
Global Supply Chain Management - Warehouse and Distribution Performance Management, BayerView profile
Max León Nuñez
Business Development Manager Latin America, HJ Schryver & Co (GmbH & Co KG)View profile
Curriculum and Services
Our two-year MSc in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management program starts every September.
- Courses in logistics, supply chain management, management, economics, and managerial skills
- Optional fast track in three semesters (bachelor’s degree = 210 ECTS)
- Exchange semester with partner universities (standard track)
- Three-month internship
- Master’s thesis (5 months)
Our Career Services offers a unique program that targets your personal development and your contacts with future employers. Our International Office paves the way for your semester abroad and our Program Management ensures that your course of study meets our quality standards and runs as smoothly as possible. Upon acceptance, we will help you organize your journey to Hamburg and continue to assist you throughout this process.
You do the studying; we do everything else!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful and international cities in Europe. There is always something going on here. To study at KLU means to connect with people from all over the world. Come with an open mind and without any prejudices – you will not be disappointed!
Advanced Modeling in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Advanced Supply Chain Management
Advanced Topics in Logistics
Demand Planning and Inventory Management
Managing Supply Chain Complexity
Revenue Management and Service Operations
Selected Topics in Finance
Sourcing and Procurement Management
Strategic Issues in Supply Chain Management
BSc exchange place MSc exchange place BSc/MSc exchange place
How to Apply
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college*
- Proof of English language proficiency: please have a look at our different options here
*The bachelor’s degree must comprise at least 180 ECTS for the standard track or 210 ECTS for the fast track. Applicants for the fast track must have done at least one academic term abroad during their previous university study. Equally possible is to prove an internship abroad, which was officially part of the Bachelor's degree program. We require a degree in business or economics, but will consider other fields such as industrial engineering, business informatics, and mathematics if your bachelor's degree contains a sufficient number of courses (at least four) in business administration or economics.
A passing grade on the GMAT or TM WISO test is not an admission requirement, however, the Admissions Committee will consider test scores positively.
You do not have your bachelor’s certificate yet? Just provide a transcript of records and you can submit the bachelor’s certificate at a later stage.
- Start of application period: November 1st, 2017
- Recommended application deadline, non-EU applicants: March 31, 2018
- Application deadline: June 30, 2018
We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. For fully completed applications received by December 31, you will be granted a 10% early-bird discount on the overall tuition upon enrolment. To be entitled for the discount you need to fully complete the online application form and submit it together with your transcript of records.
Non-EU applicants please note: The visa process takes up to two months, starting on the date of acceptance by KLU. Please keep in mind that there are a lot of other organizational matters to deal with when planning your study abroad. We recommend non-EU applicants to apply before March 31, 2018.
We require an application fee of €100 for non-EU applicants. Your application will only be processed once we have received this.
We will consider your application as soon as we have received all the required documents and will notify you of the board of admission's decision promptly (6-8 weeks).
You are welcome to schedule a personal appointment. We would be happy to show you around and answer all your questions. Please call us at +49 40 328 707-160.